Available Equipment for Presentation:
A PC projector with VGA connector is available for oral presentations. We will also prepare a Windows PC with Power Point 2003 installed on it. If you would like to use OHP slides for your presentation, advance notification would be appreciated.
Poster boards are 100 cm (width) x 200 cm (height) in size. However, the size of poster is recommended to be 90 cm (width) x 120 cm (height).
Session I: 12:00- 14:00 on Nov. 1 (Thursday)
Session II: 12:00- 14:00 on Nov. 1 (Friday)
It is required that the poster authors should be present on site during Poster Session.
Instructions for Poster Set Up / Removal
Poster set up time
- Poster Session I (Nov. 1): Please set up the poster between 8:00 - 10:00 on Nov. 1.
- Poster Session II (Nov. 2): Please set up the poster between 17:00 on Nov. 1 - 10:00 on Nov. 2.
Poster removal time
- Poster Session I (Nov. 1): Please remove the poster between 15:00 - 16:00 on Nov. 1.
- Poster Session II (Nov. 2): Please remove the poster between 15:00 - 17:00 on Nov. 2.
- Each poster will be given a number and the poster presenter should be notified of the poster number by e-mail.
- When posting, one should utilize a double-sided adhesive tape to attach the poster on the board. Tacks and magnets are forbidden. Materials for attaching posters to the board will be provided on site.
- If your poster has been given a number and you are unable to put the poster on time, please contact us beforehand (TEL: +886-3-578-0281 ext. 7207 or 7213 / E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Any posters left unattended will be discarded after the meeting.
Student Poster Contest
Students who wish to participate in the contest should download recommendation form from the website, have his/her supervisor sign the form, and return it via e-mail (email@example.com) or fax (+886-3-579-0572) or by uploading it to the website.
Before the on-line recommendation form submission becomes available, please complete and send the recommendation form to us via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The winners in both contests will be announced in the afternoon of Nov. 2.
Recommendation Form Download
Information on Poster Presentation
In the poster sessions on Nov. 1 and 2, the committee will evaluate the contestants' posters and select the best three plus several citable works.